nelsongs
Thanks for the good news. I just finished the job in my hand and will give this script a try today and let you know. I tried it with Kanotix 2005 and gave me some problems. I hope by tomorrow I can give you full details.
nelsongs
Thanks for the good news. I just finished the job in my hand and will give this script a try today and let you know. I tried it with Kanotix 2005 and gave me some problems. I hope by tomorrow I can give you full details.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Genuine Brother TN310Y Yellow Toner Cartridge - Open Box - Vacuum Sealed
$37.99
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15