-
Junior Member
registered user
Hello, I am really in need of help here -
I have a copy of Knoppix with kernel 2.4.27 and I would like to do a PMI onto my NTFS partition.
I have a copy of GRUB set up on my boot.ini already, it can read the minirt24 but drops me to a "minimal shell".
Of course, this is because the minirt24 dosen't support NTFS. Is there anyway I can modify the minirt24/linuxrc files to add NTFS boot support?
If so, exactly how do I do this?
Thank you so much!
Brian
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By psirac in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
-
By cld in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 05:33 PM
-
By mangancha in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 05:53 PM
-
By pc_dev in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2003, 04:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00