-
cannot export NFS share
I started tinkering with knoppix, again, and have it installed on hard drive.
Everything appears to have worked, except, now I cannot export my /home directory to my other machine. I'm getting the error;
mount: RPC: Program not registered
I did have debian, sarge installed, but I had a difficult time getting some hardware found/configured, etc. knoppix did it correctly.
I have the same entries I had under sarge, in the /etc/exports file, but right now, I'm at a loss as to how to get my NFS mount/export reestablished.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Mattr35 in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:06 PM
-
By Pasq in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 08:58 AM
-
By Katagia in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 10:21 AM
-
By pelican in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 11:11 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 08:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00