-
Knoppix is great!! Q's on Apache
Downloaded Knoppix 3.7 and love it! Long time RedHat and Fedora user, but Knoppix is great for some in-house projects we want to dig into! Kudos! FYI, I tried running on Dell Inspiron 8200 and 5000, and both work great!
For testing some DMZ's I have, I want to setup a temp website. I saw it has apache (good!) but want to configure the httpd.conf to point to a usb key which has some .html files. Of course, the boot cd won't allow me to save to the cd, so I tried to save the httpd.conf to sda1 (USB key), and no workie. Says it cannot save or not enough space.
How can I configure the httpd and other apache setttings with knoppix, and plan on saving those (to a usb key)?
I know I can save my knoppix config (desktop, network settings, XF86Config, yaddayadda...) to the usb and I've done so successfully...
Similar Threads
-
By knoppixrox in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 01:58 PM
-
By sharlila in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 12:17 PM
-
By mharazin78 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 04:51 AM
-
By monkymind in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 08:41 AM
-
By paulnasca in forum The Lounge
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 10:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00