-
Knoppix is great!! Q's on Apache
Downloaded Knoppix 3.7 and love it! Long time RedHat and Fedora user, but Knoppix is great for some in-house projects we want to dig into! Kudos! FYI, I tried running on Dell Inspiron 8200 and 5000, and both work great!
For testing some DMZ's I have, I want to setup a temp website. I saw it has apache (good!) but want to configure the httpd.conf to point to a usb key which has some .html files. Of course, the boot cd won't allow me to save to the cd, so I tried to save the httpd.conf to sda1 (USB key), and no workie. Says it cannot save or not enough space.
How can I configure the httpd and other apache setttings with knoppix, and plan on saving those (to a usb key)?
I know I can save my knoppix config (desktop, network settings, XF86Config, yaddayadda...) to the usb and I've done so successfully...
Similar Threads
-
By knoppixrox in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 01:58 PM
-
By sharlila in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 12:17 PM
-
By mharazin78 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 04:51 AM
-
By monkymind in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 08:41 AM
-
By paulnasca in forum The Lounge
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 10:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco C9200-48P-A Catalyst 48-Port PoE+ Switch
$749.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)
$89.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99