-
Hi eco2geek,
I actually followed literally the instructions which were posted by you in the following thread:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18192
I might try again somewhere next week to see if I'm having the same trouble and then have a more detailed list of things that happend.
On the other hand, if I can get a memory stick of a reasonable size and price I might just drop the NTFS persistent home directory completely and have it on the stick.
By the way, do you know if it is possible to have:
1) On a memory stick the persistent home directory as well as the startup configuration (equivalent of booting with floppyconfig)?
2) On one and the same memory stick 2 possible startup configurations (one for home and one for work)? (maybe I should create a new thread for this)
Greetings,
jma2
PS: I have no experience with USB devices (under Linux) so far.
Similar Threads
-
By Romeo-Sierra in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 05:36 PM
-
By hawkeye in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 08:42 PM
-
By Serow225 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 04:36 AM
-
By Garibaldi in forum General Support
Replies: 24
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 12:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99