-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
whoeverheis
I can't help you with your problem because I don't even understand it. Just be aware that thousands of computers have winxp ntfs and knoppix happily co-existing on their hard drives. I have 3.8 on a gateway laptop, an averatec laptop, and my vpr matrix desktop along with winxp. I wish I could be of some help but I would have to go looking for trouble!
i know, and as i said in the beginning, Knoppix 3.7 works correctly with the hard drive ... And i haven't any other NTFS drive at home, so i can't test with another (and no free drive too ...).
You said you have Knoppix 3.8 working perfectly, could you try with 3.8.1 ?
Thanks 
PS: excuse me for my bad english, i'm not english at all !
Similar Threads
-
By cvevans in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-11-2009, 01:58 AM
-
By prasatko in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2007, 08:24 PM
-
By GblubbR in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-09-2005, 05:18 PM
-
By Fabrice in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 11:39 PM
-
By theomega in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99

HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

ASUS Blade Server LAN Web Remote Management KVM Module Chip IPMI 2.0 ASMB9-iKVM
$49.99

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00