-
Junior Member
registered user
I can't help you with your problem because I don't even understand it. Just be aware that thousands of computers have winxp ntfs and knoppix happily co-existing on their hard drives. I have 3.8 on a gateway laptop, an averatec laptop, and my vpr matrix desktop along with winxp. I wish I could be of some help but I would have to go looking for trouble!
Similar Threads
-
By cvevans in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-11-2009, 01:58 AM
-
By prasatko in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2007, 08:24 PM
-
By GblubbR in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-09-2005, 05:18 PM
-
By Fabrice in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 11:39 PM
-
By theomega in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Protectli Vault FW4A 4-Port Firewall Intel E3845 AES-NI 4GB RAM 120GB mSATA
$169.99

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50