if your talking about the 3.8.1 release, I too am searching for them. I have a feeling they were left out.
Hi.
I have a problem to find the prism2 usb wlan driver in
Linux Knoppix 2.6.11 #8 SMP Sun Mar 20 21:09:51 CET 2005 i686 GNU/Linux
why the linux-wlan-ng package isn't included in this realease? (it is my first knoppix cd)
does the ndiswrapper works with airsnort and Kismet?
also i miss Atmel usb wlan driver.
Can you help me to enable / find these drivers?
if your talking about the 3.8.1 release, I too am searching for them. I have a feeling they were left out.
Hi,
as far as I know the wlan-ng driver was included in the older knoppix versions using kernel 2.4.x. Debian only has binary drivers for the older kernel listed on their page.
I have the same problems using a dwl 122 usb wlan stick. I will try to compile a new driver for knoppix 3.8.1. In case I succeed I will tell you.
If you find a different solution please share.
P.S. Kismet does not support wireless cards via ndiswrapper unless rfmon is a native feature of the card with the windows driver.
Felix

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
Brocade ICX6450-24 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch W/ Ears
$74.99