-
Prism2 USB driver
Hi.
I have a problem to find the prism2 usb wlan driver in
Linux Knoppix 2.6.11 #8 SMP Sun Mar 20 21:09:51 CET 2005 i686 GNU/Linux
why the linux-wlan-ng package isn't included in this realease? (it is my first knoppix cd)
does the ndiswrapper works with airsnort and Kismet?
also i miss Atmel usb wlan driver.
Can you help me to enable / find these drivers?
-
if your talking about the 3.8.1 release, I too am searching for them. I have a feeling they were left out.
-
Hi,
as far as I know the wlan-ng driver was included in the older knoppix versions using kernel 2.4.x. Debian only has binary drivers for the older kernel listed on their page.
I have the same problems using a dwl 122 usb wlan stick. I will try to compile a new driver for knoppix 3.8.1. In case I succeed I will tell you.
If you find a different solution please share.
P.S. Kismet does not support wireless cards via ndiswrapper unless rfmon is a native feature of the card with the windows driver.
Felix
Similar Threads
-
By aebp in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 03:21 AM
-
By Jansi in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 12:41 AM
-
By opel70 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-29-2003, 05:13 AM
-
By MeglaW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 04:29 AM
-
By nzou in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-24-2003, 07:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00