if your talking about the 3.8.1 release, I too am searching for them. I have a feeling they were left out.
Hi.
I have a problem to find the prism2 usb wlan driver in
Linux Knoppix 2.6.11 #8 SMP Sun Mar 20 21:09:51 CET 2005 i686 GNU/Linux
why the linux-wlan-ng package isn't included in this realease? (it is my first knoppix cd)
does the ndiswrapper works with airsnort and Kismet?
also i miss Atmel usb wlan driver.
Can you help me to enable / find these drivers?
if your talking about the 3.8.1 release, I too am searching for them. I have a feeling they were left out.
Hi,
as far as I know the wlan-ng driver was included in the older knoppix versions using kernel 2.4.x. Debian only has binary drivers for the older kernel listed on their page.
I have the same problems using a dwl 122 usb wlan stick. I will try to compile a new driver for knoppix 3.8.1. In case I succeed I will tell you.
If you find a different solution please share.
P.S. Kismet does not support wireless cards via ndiswrapper unless rfmon is a native feature of the card with the windows driver.
Felix

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
Dell Optiplex 5080 Intel Core i5 10th Gen 8GB RAM No Drive/OS USFF Desktop
$125.75
Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$125.96
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Dell OptiPlex 3050 (256 GB SSD, Intel Core i5 7th gen, 8 GB RAM) Working
$49.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$189.99
Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12â Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99