-
I have done the same, and on my HP compaq nc6000 laptop I get exactly the same problem, the sound card is recognised at boot but does not work in the same way as you describe
Not spent any time trying to find the cause of the problem - If I get it working I will post a reply.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-13-2009, 03:17 AM
-
By radnor in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2006, 03:25 AM
-
By bossslimthug in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 11:20 PM
-
By jfhawk06 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 02:46 PM
-
By winslayer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 02:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping
$269.00