-
Knoppix 3.8.1 boot up problem.
I burned the iso to a cd, and I insert it into my computer, but it dosn't detect the cd.
I have a version of 3.4 and 3.6 and they both work..
I tried knoppix noscsi hoping that may fix it, but it didn't
When I insert it into my computer, and when it is looking at the hdc (which is the device for the cd rom), I hear it spin up, then down, then up then down..
So my question is, do you think I have a bad burn or something? Any comments. (BTW, I got the iso from the torrent)
Similar Threads
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By horizon981 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-16-2006, 02:10 PM
-
By Ravian in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2006, 09:25 PM
-
By jtmech in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 08:00 PM
-
By Stingray in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 07:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99

Western Digital 2TB WD2003FYYS-02W0B0 3.5" SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive
$44.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95

Seagate Enterprise ST6000NM0034 6TB 7.2K RPM SAS-12Gb/s 128MB 3.5"HDD (not SATA)
$69.99

Western Digital WD Blue WD5000AAKX 500 GB SATA III 3.5 in Hard Drive
$16.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99