-
Junior Member
registered user
Sorry for my english
well I think the problem was the driver(myself), not very litterate in ISO process. I did probably burn it before but too fast and it give me a file .nrg alone. Like I said before my Nero there is no file menu so I was confused there but finally saw at the bottom disc image and tried that first too fast and than as you suggest slowly but sure. I just open my Nero again and right at the beginning screen running it says again Nero 5.5 and in the program there is a popup somewhere inviting us to go to faster Nero 5.5 so I assume that I was not having it. Now I dont know what I have very confusing. When I said 5 it was after I had seen that popup.
For my last question I will try to be more clear. I boot with Knoppix, browse in there many place and saw that we can connect to the internet somewhere but could not configure it for some reason . I wanted to try the possibilities of Linux and see how everything work but again so new to all of this probably don't understand how to do it. May be there is something I am not aware of. Just would like to try it more. I hope it is better this time
Similar Threads
-
By britonk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2007, 05:46 PM
-
By Blaurens in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 11:07 PM
-
By njmetalmeister in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 11:26 PM
-
By Polo2883 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-24-2004, 12:01 AM
-
By joinf in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Commodore 64/128 Software Lot 23 5.25" Floppy Disks UNTESTED w/ Manuals
$100.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS
$24.99

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore 64 Computer & 1541 Single Floppy Disk Drive - No PwrCrds - FOR PARTS
$160.00

Commodore 64 Floppy Disk/Diskette Softwares Lot
$49.99

Commodore 128 Case + Keyboard + LED, C128 Computer Parts
$42.50

Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99

Commodore 1541 WORKING W/Cables - OEM Box & Head Protector - NICE Case
$145.00

Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$260.98