I am new to knoppix, actually to linux.
How can i load the graphic interface, the KDE? It shows me something and anithyng i put in there it is wrong. I have knoppix 3.8.
i tried typing 5 or knoppix desktop=kde
how do i have to tipe this comand?
I am new to knoppix, actually to linux.
How can i load the graphic interface, the KDE? It shows me something and anithyng i put in there it is wrong. I have knoppix 3.8.
i tried typing 5 or knoppix desktop=kde
how do i have to tipe this comand?
You don't type anything, except maybe a cheat code if needed, but so far we have no reason to think that. I suggest following the documentation link at the top of this page and reading the downloading faq first. If you did all that is covered there then see the cheat codes wiki article and post some details of your system and what you see when you boot.
if you are in konsole (the thing with black background and white letters) type
startx
but if you are not in kde by default startx will not work because graphic mode is not working
try this cheatcode (edit the end of the bottom line in the first knoppix livecd screen)
xserver=svga
oh, I just noticed your subject line. I'm done trying to help until it is edited. See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16574
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99