fixed![]()
Been trying to get there all day from multiple locations. The server seems to be refusing connections. I emailed probono and havent heard back from him yet. Has anyone heard anything?
fixed![]()
I've been on 8 times last night and today, trying to download a package from the administrative tools section, and I keep getting error messages . I'm thinking of getting the full Debian CD package and learnimng to compile source codes again .![]()
The Klik site was working Fine again last night .
I keep getting an error about not being able to connect to server 0.0
I'll check again later and get the exact error message.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Grade A Micron 64GB PC4-3200AA DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2 LOT
$599.99
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00
READ Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$149.99
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Used Computer RAM - This Is For Multiple Sticks Of RAM
$120.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00