-
Junior Member
registered user
Ok, thanks for the information, I went to the manufacturer's website. The controller I have is a Promise Fasttrak tx2, and they do infact have quite a number of different linux drivers, from SuSE and Redhat to others. Now, my next question, how would I go about implementing this, please bear with me, as I don't know much yet. Any help would be appreciated, like sites where I might find out where to start at.
Similar Threads
-
By matttail in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-22-2006, 10:57 PM
-
By zette in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:03 PM
-
By Li'l Roberto in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 11:04 PM
-
By ForbiddenSword in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 12:47 PM
-
By dlichterman in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700 SR338 3.6GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 Kaby Lake CPU Processor - Good
$39.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$179.99