Omg people. I know your here.![]()
Plz. I really need to get it fixed, searching didnt help :/
Okey, Im new to linux ad i got a wifi card. :/
I got the dwl-510 (same as 520+) and was wondering if anyone out there has the same card and can guide though the install.
I really needa loomng guide since im a noob
Plz help![]()
Omg people. I know your here.![]()
Plz. I really need to get it fixed, searching didnt help :/
but there's no topic info.
so no-one bothers to read the problem

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
LINKSYS SPA3102 VOICE GATEWAY VOIP ADAPTER WITH BUILT-IN ROUTER W ADAPTER CABLE
$32.20