The problem I have is with Knoppix 3.8 and a Siemens Field PG P4 with S3 Savage DDR graphic Card. During boot everthing is OK and the Graphic card is detected. Then when the booting is nearly finished the screen goes black and stays black. I have tried
Frame buffers and Screen as bootswithches without sucsess, I think the problem is with the TFT display (1400x1024)
Thanks for your help

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10
Apple iBook G4 A1054 1.07GHz PowerPC G4 256MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11
$52.47
Apple Macintosh 512K M0001W Vintage Mac Untested Turns On For Parts
$299.99
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Assorted Vintage Lot of Apple Macintosh items
$100.00
Vintage MAC Data Desk 101E Model 1069 Keyboard QWERTY Bundle with Box
$99.99
Retro iMac G3 "Sorry, No Beige" Premium Mug – 11oz of Pure 1998 Energy
$11.00
SuperMac Technologies Spectrum/8 0006945 Rv J Vintage Macintosh NuBus Video Card
$129.00