to the list;
I got a hacking problem. There is a number of locked files that I can't get permissions for.
These files are like lilo.conf and Amanda and many others.
let me know what you think
live CD version
finder
to the list;
I got a hacking problem. There is a number of locked files that I can't get permissions for.
These files are like lilo.conf and Amanda and many others.
let me know what you think
live CD version
finder
you must be root to edit files like lilo.conf. see this post for ways to work as root: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ighlight=kdesu

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-14400F 2.50GHz 6 Core SRN3R 16 Thread LGA 1700 CPU
$165.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i5-13500 2.5GHz/4.8GHz Boost 14-Core SRMBM LGA1700 Desktop Processor
$165.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99