etc/lilo.conf is your file. Change it, I do this usually from Konqueror, in grafic way. After that, you must go to terminal as root and perform "lilo". There will be a mesage with result of operation.
I have installed Knoppix on my hard disk. Each time at boot it says it is ignoring DHCP as reqested from the command line. I am not using any boot options since it is installed on the hard disk. Which file do I need to change. Everytime after a reboot I must re-configure the network card DHCP. I also tried static IP and those settings aren't saved either.
I understand that I can use boot options if I am running the live CD. I need to know where to change the boot options on a hard disk installed copy.
Thanks
Lennard
etc/lilo.conf is your file. Change it, I do this usually from Konqueror, in grafic way. After that, you must go to terminal as root and perform "lilo". There will be a mesage with result of operation.

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00