http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/ - try this site.
3.7 will not recognize my modem. I admit my newbie status but I know linux has problems with certain types of modems. Any fixes or additional software that would fix this?
Modem specs:
Broadcom v.92/56k
Internal
COM3
Thanks in advance.
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/ - try this site.
Thank you - I've found references to obtaining linux drivers from linuxant.com; tried one unsuccesfully - will now use a bigger hammer![]()
tsudo -
I have been reading that Kanotix is Knoppix-based, and on-and-off recognizes WinMODEMs. Can't hurt to try.
( read reviews )

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95