-
Senior Member
registered user
I tried HTTP-FUSE KNOPPIX and found that the delay is high. Netselect shows the delay ranging from as low as 390 to as high as 1081. I was not able to get HTTP-FUSE KNOPPIX to fully load. It stopped after "setting paths" and I waited 5 minutes and it did not progress. I though it might have lost the connection. I used a separate PC with Knoppix and ethereal to inspect the packets and found that HTTP-FUSE KNOPPIX was still downloading the compressed blocks. I decided to shut the PC off since I no longer wanted to wait.
I will try again tonight and will wait the full amount of time for the system to boot.
I would like to setup a local http mirror of the HTTP-FUSE KNOPPIX compressed blocks. Is there a HOWTO or a guide to do so? Can I rsync from a HTTP-FUSE KNOPPIX mirror to my local network?
Thanks for your time,
James
Similar Threads
-
By fredvej in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-16-2007, 10:45 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2007, 02:33 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 06:30 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-02-2005, 02:25 AM
-
By lagitus in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 06:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$8599.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

HpyerX Predator DDR4 128gb 16x8 DDR4 3000 MHZ CL15 HX430C15PB3K8/128 Tested
$700.00

WARIS 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 288-Pin UDIMM Desktop RAM H4737130
$119.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Micron 48GB 3x16GB DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM MTA16ATF2G64HZ-2G3E1 Laptop RAM Lot
$160.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 DIMM CMK32GX4M2B3200C16
$300.00

LOT OF 5 RAM STICKS-SAMSUNG/SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2133 (16GBX5=75GB TOTAL)
$345.00

LOT OF 50 RAM STICKS-Mixed Brand 8GB 1Rx8 DDR4-2400 (8GBX50=400GB TOTAL)
$1450.00