Did you mount and umount them?
Are we talking here of a CD or a HDinstall?
Whatever,
su mount -a
or sudo mount -a
will probably fix it.
I'm new to Linux too![]()
So I've got a LiveCD - d/l yesterday so I guess it's up to date.
I'm running it on a work HP, very standard config and transferring data to it via USB CF card reader. However the mounted volumes - hard disk drive and usb card - often appear empty. A reboot can solve this.
Also when I removed the card, added some stuff on a Windows box and returned the cf card, the new files don't show up? The card is formatted as Fat32 so that shouldn't be an issue.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Did you mount and umount them?
Are we talking here of a CD or a HDinstall?
Whatever,
su mount -a
or sudo mount -a
will probably fix it.
do you Unmount the devices after transfering files? if not you may not get them sunced to disk.

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
x2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory - MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6E1
$179.00
SK Hynix 32GB (4 x 8GB) DIMM DDR4 2133 2Rx8 ECC Memory RAM HMA41GR7AFR8N
$109.99
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
LOT OF 8 Samsung M393B2G70BH0-CH9 112GB (7x16GB) 2Rx4 PC3-10600R Server Memory
$160.00
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95