Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Anyone here like cars?

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    46

    Anyone here like cars?

    Hello Everyone,
    I'm just wondering if anyone else here is a car enthusiast like me. I've been into cars for a little while now, especially classic cars. I've attended quite a few shows and swap meets over the last year and really gotten into the collector car atomosphere. Actually I've recently created a site devoted to collector cars: http://www.wiscollectorcar.com and a forum all about cars: http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/forum/ . If anyone else here is interested in cars let me know, its great to find someone else who is car crazy!!
    A couple pics:


  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    waterloo
    Posts
    32

    Re: Anyone here like cars?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garibaldi
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm just wondering if anyone else here is a car enthusiast like me. I've been into cars for a little while now, especially classic cars. I've attended quite a few shows and swap meets over the last year and really gotten into the collector car atomosphere. Actually I've recently created a site devoted to collector cars: http://www.wiscollectorcar.com and a forum all about cars: http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/forum/ . If anyone else here is interested in cars let me know, its great to find someone else who is car crazy!!
    A couple pics:

    I am a hige car buff !
    best classic car: baracuda !!!!

    best sports car: aston martin

    best car that i can buy: mazda rx8

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    46
    Yeah baracudas are really nice!! I just went to the Spring Jefferson Show today, the first car show of the year around here. It was quite cold but alot of fun, saw some nices cars and alot of stuff at the swap meet!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$545.25



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$330.73



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1746.47



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 picture

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11

$325.10



1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop picture

1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop

$29.99