Well, I've been using Knoppix from about 3.3 and since then I have a couple of suggestions that could improve the look of Knoppix without too much effort...
1. Use Plastik theme and widgets by default. Not only is the default in 3.4, but it's also much better than keramik, which I personally find hideous.
2. Use Bitstream Vera fonts by default. They look so much better than helvetica, even more when antialiased.
By the way, I'm just amazed at 3.8... It boots FAST on my PC. It could be, anyway, that I've been using a remastered edition customized for spanish language.
Other ideas, but more personal, are to include amsn by default (great help to windows booters, as it is very similar to the original msn messenger, widely used... anyway it's not important anymore, as apt-get works just great), and of course to include kde 3.4, openoffice 1.1.4 instead of 1.1.2 (in my remix, I could be wrong! supposedly it uses the same versions, just in spanish language!), AND xorg, though I guess that's a major problem because of it not being in the debian repo's (at least not outside testing... I use it happily in ubuntu by the way).
Keep up the good work!. 3.8 is just awesome!.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99