-
How to NFS remount /home
I try to remount /home & no go. I tried umount & it says it's busy.
I assume that it has to be mounted right the first time because
after that it's in use & can't be unmounted?
I've read alot & can't see how to remount it to /mnt/hda3/homes.
mtab is where it's mounted, & it's rewrote on boot, can't change it.
Need each client PC to unmount /home/knoppix on the ramdisk, &
nfs mount it on the server to /mnt/hda3/homes/$LOGNAME.
I can get the nfs mount to work, if I could unmount the old /home.
Similar Threads
-
By benopdezolder in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 23
Last Post: 02-03-2009, 01:45 AM
-
By staran in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2007, 05:41 PM
-
By donnyriyadi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 01:10 AM
-
By al.rovelli in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 12:56 AM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99