-
Fix 3.3, OR get 3.8 ... IF term. serv. works on HD install
HD installed, server comes up, client gets pxe reply, & mounts /cdrom.
Then says cannot NFS mount /KNOPPIX... dropping to limited shell.
I guess if the Knoppix CD were in the drive it might have worked.
Not what's wanted anyway.
It's come back to me now, I've been here before, poormans worked.
3.8 is best no doubt, if I have to fix it also, I may as well begin now.
I have dialup, but have friends with cable, I'll tell you when it's on HD.
Similar Threads
-
By benopdezolder in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 23
Last Post: 02-03-2009, 01:45 AM
-
By staran in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2007, 05:41 PM
-
By donnyriyadi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 01:10 AM
-
By al.rovelli in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 12:56 AM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco C9300L-STACK-KIT2 Network Stacking Module Kit Catalyst 9300L & 9300LM New
$495.57

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89