Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I am new to Knoppix, Need help here please!!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2

    I am new to Knoppix, Need help here please!!

    Hi, I am new to Knoppix.
    I download Knoppix throught bittorrent and need to burn an boot cd for it.
    But I do not know how to burn a boot cd for knoppix.....

    Is there anyone can teach me about burning a bootable cd or recommend any software of burning bootable cd?
    I am currently using Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creater 6 Basic Edition.

    Kindly Thx anyone can help me on this!

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441

    Re: I am new to Knoppix, Need help here please!!

    Quote Originally Posted by compat85
    Hi, I am new to Knoppix.
    I download Knoppix throught bittorrent and need to burn an boot cd for it.
    But I do not know how to burn a boot cd for knoppix.....

    Is there anyone can teach me about burning a bootable cd or recommend any software of burning bootable cd?
    I am currently using Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creater 6 Basic Edition.

    Kindly Thx anyone can help me on this!
    Documentation link at the top of the page, then read the downloading faq. Highlights: burn the ISO as an image, do not just drag it into the file area. Roxio will have this option in the menus somewhere. Burn the disk at a slow speed like 4x. If your software and hardware together will not do 4x go no faster than 8x. Do not take any choice that offers to make the CD bootable, that's for other things an will lead you astray here.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2
    THX alot!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro picture

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro

$81.99



Samsung Galaxy Book2 12inch Silver FHD+ TOUCH Snapdragon 850 2.96 GHz 4GB 128GB picture

Samsung Galaxy Book2 12inch Silver FHD+ TOUCH Snapdragon 850 2.96 GHz 4GB 128GB

$160.00



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q

$185.00



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2 picture

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2

$81.99



RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4 picture

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4

$93.99



Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working

$30.00



RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+ picture

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+

$174.99



Galaxy Tab A11 64GB picture

Galaxy Tab A11 64GB

$150.00



New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW picture

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW

$120.00