-
HP TC1100 tabletpc
I have an HP tc1100 tabletpc with only a usb cd connection. I cannot boot Knoppix 3.81. If I do a regular boot, it complains about not being able to find the CD file system. If I do something like expert mode, the system comes up with a question about scsi stuff to load, but no keyboard response (no keyboard for the regular boot either, I have to take the battery out to get the thing to reset).
Now I know there are ways to do this using USB drives etc., but it USED to be the case that I could boot Knoppix on this machine (3.6). What is different now and is there anything i can do to get it to boot straight from the CD? thanks.
>>>bill<<<
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$149.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Intel i9-10850K 3.6GHz 10-Core Processor LGA1200 SRK51 / New Sealed
$234.99