I don't have time at the moment to do it myself but if you do a seach here in this forum you may find the answer. Chinese apparently needs to be installed. Someone posted a method for getting Chinese language support.
How can I use chinese language in knoppix,because i am a chinese.
I must read and input chinese text in wordprocess and other application.
I know the different between english env and chinese env is locales.How can I do.
Thanx.
I don't have time at the moment to do it myself but if you do a seach here in this forum you may find the answer. Chinese apparently needs to be installed. Someone posted a method for getting Chinese language support.
You have to install the kde-i18n and kde-i18n-(your language choice) packages and modify your .bashrc. I have seen a few post in debian-user mailing list about this, you can search for them here.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
HP ENVY 16 / 16" 120 hz / i9-13900H / 1TB Storage / RTX 4060
$920.00
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73