-
Re: Logon to ADSL Connection
Thanks Harry Kuhman
I would like to learn how to setup the PPPoE correctly. I understand the router bit. However I work off a 24 port hub. And have to many wires running as is. I also understand that routers have firewalls built-in.
I have tryed wireless for this network. However the "Pro" that installed it did not close it all off to public access. Theirfore we pitched it all out.
Similar Threads
-
By Béèm in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-14-2006, 11:53 AM
-
By gamanel in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-04-2006, 02:55 AM
-
By krait in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-21-2005, 11:36 AM
-
By metallica22 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
-
By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96

IBM 00FN709 X3850 X6 Compute Book 3837 Barebone
$114.99