Hello,
I am re-mastering knoppix as part of a project. I have done a hd install and customised it quite heavily to suit the project's needs, and have successfully burnt a working CD of it...
However, i have followed the remastering guide's mkisofs commands etc, and created the knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX structure.... If I was to rename the image to the name of my project, would stuff (like initrd scripts etc) start to die, and the bootable cdrom not work?
Also i wish to install my own updated kernel, could someone please guide me through creating a initrd for my new kernel that will work as a bootable CDROM? I dont really get the initrd!
Many thanks
Duncan

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
1 PC Office 2021 Pro replacement drive USB lifetime version
$40.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00