Hello,
I am re-mastering knoppix as part of a project. I have done a hd install and customised it quite heavily to suit the project's needs, and have successfully burnt a working CD of it...
However, i have followed the remastering guide's mkisofs commands etc, and created the knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX structure.... If I was to rename the image to the name of my project, would stuff (like initrd scripts etc) start to die, and the bootable cdrom not work?
Also i wish to install my own updated kernel, could someone please guide me through creating a initrd for my new kernel that will work as a bootable CDROM? I dont really get the initrd!
Many thanks
Duncan

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
X4TTX Dell PERC H730P SATA/SAS PCIe RAID Controller 0X4TTX
$42.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00