Hello,
I am re-mastering knoppix as part of a project. I have done a hd install and customised it quite heavily to suit the project's needs, and have successfully burnt a working CD of it...
However, i have followed the remastering guide's mkisofs commands etc, and created the knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX structure.... If I was to rename the image to the name of my project, would stuff (like initrd scripts etc) start to die, and the bootable cdrom not work?
Also i wish to install my own updated kernel, could someone please guide me through creating a initrd for my new kernel that will work as a bootable CDROM? I dont really get the initrd!
Many thanks
Duncan

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
Yealink MP58 Cordless VoIP Conference Phone Bluetooth Handset Microsoft Teams
$95.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99