-
Junior Member
registered user
Lexmark Z816 series printer drivers?
Does anyone know where they can be found, as I cannot find anything more than the linux developers pack on the manufacturer's site. It's a USB only printer, works great under windoze, and I cannot find anything with Linux. I really need these drivers, please, help!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Lexmark Z816 series printer drivers?

Originally Posted by
clarjon1
Does anyone know where they can be found, as I cannot find anything more than the linux developers pack on the manufacturer's site. It's a USB only printer, works great under windoze, and I cannot find anything with Linux. I really need these drivers, please, help!
Most of these are "winprinters" much like winmodems and depend on the OS, winsleaze in this case to do most of the work.
You can look at :
http://www.linuxprinting.org/printer...i?make=Lexmark
and the Lexmark forum for more help, but I doubt there is support.
Forum: http://www.linuxprinting.org/forums....exmark.general
This might help:
http://cerqueira.org/software/z810/
Baed on:
http://www.linuxprinting.org/piperma...q4/002831.html
Best to buy real hardware printers, that specify one or both of these: PCL or PostScript support.
Similar Threads
-
By neoroses in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-24-2007, 02:41 PM
-
By help_seeker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 05:31 PM
-
By tgieddie84 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 05:07 PM
-
By pfmrof in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:53 AM
-
By Butch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00