-
Boot script to run my scripts?...PROBLEM SOLVED
I want to remount the ramdisk dirs. & some of the other dirs. to a HD partition.
I'm using poormans install of Knoppix & want real dirs. not a knoppix.img.
Does Knoppix have such a "addon script" or a paticular dir. like Morphix/DSL
that during boot would allow running commands, scripts, starting apps.., etc.?
-
auto reply
I read that the knoppix.sh file made by saving Knoppix's configuration
can be used to launch other scripts & programs, but I don't see how.
Guess I'll have to experiment on my own... again, seems it's the only
way to get certain answers, surely others have done this & found a fix.
Here's the web link for the info, I had trouble making sense of it.
http://staff.washington.edu/gray/KnoppixCFguide.html
-
Senior Member
registered user
Bootmisc.sh Works
I have used the bootmisc.sh file to add commands that:
initialize my zipdrive
and
start my Arno's firewall script.
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By MichaeW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-20-2007, 04:17 AM
-
By manni in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2005, 05:44 PM
-
By Davepet in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 07:20 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 11:52 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP 240GB Enterprise 5100 PRO 2.5" SATA SSD Solid State Drive MTFDDAK240TCB
$24.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Samsung 512GB PCIe NVMe m.2 SSD Solid State Drive MZVLW512HMJP-000L7 MZ-VLB5120
$51.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00