-
floppyconfig
I'm trying to save settings and can't seem to get the floppyconfig cheat to function. When I made
the floppy, knoppix said to use the command myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy. I get a error while booting
from the CD and it loads the defaults. I tried floppyconfig and config=scan, but still no luck. I seem to
remember a error message saying something like: must start with /dev/ or /mnt/ or 'scan'.
What am I missing here
Similar Threads
-
By lost n the desert in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-08-2006, 09:12 PM
-
By gfs in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 16
Last Post: 09-10-2005, 08:49 PM
-
By Sw@ppa in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 12:40 PM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-10-2005, 08:27 PM
-
By Boffy655 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 05:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper Networks SRX4100 AC Service Gateway Appliance 8 Port 10G SFP+ Dual PSU
$919.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55