-
Senior Member
registered user
Compiling
Kay, so I downloaded the lastest GTK release, but can't figure out how to fricking compile it. I downloaded some uncertain programs that I can't figure out, and have no real clue what to do. I've got the tar.bz2 file sittin' around on my box, and I'm trying to make it into a .exe. Is there a way I could use alien in Linux to make the tar.bz2 into an .rpm or .deb or something and then use something to make it into an .exe?
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:50 PM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 09:19 PM
-
By Yuanlong in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 11:01 AM
-
By Liquidant in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 06:34 PM
-
By m_yates in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 02:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$610.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1111.00

Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00