-
K3D Won't Burn
Hi all! My Win2k crashed few days ago and a friend suggested using Knoppix to recover data from a hard drive. I burned Knoppix, added a second hard drive, added a CD drive to boot Knoppix from in addition to a burner that I already have mounted, everything looks the way it's supposed to, but K3D refuses to burn stuff from my old drive onto CD's. It gives me either 'cannot allocate memory' or 'choose lower speed' whenever I try to burn a CD.
I'm not as literate as most of you guys (and girls) when it comes to computers
, but here's what I know about my system:
Working drive: WinMe, Fat32, 20GB
Crashed drive: Win2k, Most likely NTFS, 120GB
I tried running Suse 9.1 and 9.2, but both versions wouldn't boot. Installed Knoppix onto my working drive.
I don't have a network and my cable connection won't work in Linux.
Please help. Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By keeris in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 09:53 PM
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By Wishmaster in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:36 AM
-
By medwards67 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 03:50 PM
-
By frankino in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

*LOT OF 4* 32GB SK Hynix HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM PC4-17000 2Rx4
$674.99

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

computer memory ddr4 SDRAM
$300.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00