I am using a router (if that makes a diferance). What do I havta do to get the internet working? The homepage loads ( I know it's a file and not a real page on the net) but if I type in an adress it duzn't work. Please help me out.
I am using a router (if that makes a diferance). What do I havta do to get the internet working? The homepage loads ( I know it's a file and not a real page on the net) but if I type in an adress it duzn't work. Please help me out.
Open a terminal and type "ifconfig" and see if you have an IP, should look something like:
If you have no IP for eth0 try "sudo netcardconfig" or "sudo ifup eth0" and "sudo pump -i eth0"Code:eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:05:5D:48:1F:A9 inet addr:192.168.2.166 Bcast:192.168.2.255 Mask:255.255.255.0 inet6 addr: fe80::205:5dff:fe48:1fa9/64 Scope:Link UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1 RX packets:101878 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0 TX packets:89181 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0 collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 RX bytes:111554421 (106.3 MiB) TX bytes:9249597 (8.8 MiB) Interrupt:9 Base address:0x8000 lo Link encap:Local Loopback inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0 inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1 RX packets:28 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0 TX packets:28 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0 collisions:0 txqueuelen:0 RX bytes:1400 (1.3 KiB) TX bytes:1400 (1.3 KiB)

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
T-FORCE DELTA α RGB DDR5 16GB (2x8GB) 6000MHz DIMM Desktop Memory Kit
$225.00
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Dell Memory Module - 64GB - DDR5 - CAMM RAM - 5600MHz 16GX8
$599.98
64GB (32GBx2) 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC REG RDIMM HMA84GR7DJR4N-XN
$560.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50