-
Senior Member
registered user
802.11b 16Bit PCMCIA Wireless Cards
I am looking for a list or comments from those using wireless cards under Knoppix V3.7 under kernel 2.4.x.
The cards I have for winslease work great, but Knoppix doesn't include native drivers for it for various reasons, and I am NOT looking to start a debate on this area.
What 802.11b (2.4GHz) 16 bit PCMCIA 2.0 (NON CARDBUS 32bit) work in Knoppix with native supprot NO ndiswapper allowed! I also want CHEAP!
I paid about $10.00 for these cards and they do what I want.
So what CHEAP 802.11b cards are you using under Knoppix? Specifically V3.7 under the 2.4.x kernel, and NO ndiswrapper!
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By cdersham in forum Laptops
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-12-2007, 03:32 AM
-
By zippix in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 02:23 AM
-
By menelaos in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 02:04 PM
-
By ehawk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 04:53 PM
-
By JockVSJock in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-15-2003, 02:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd
$63.99

Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Keyboard M0115
$120.00