-
Status on overlay filesystem?
Just curius what the current status on that is, I haven't used knoppix in quite long, but I figure the knoppix comunity would know.
The reason I ask is I built a livecd a few ages ago and built a highly experimental overlay system, if there arn't any good current ones I'd consider building a new one, I think I can do so relativly simple. And even support stuff like "overlaying" files that are already there (for example if you want to upgrade to a newer version of a piece of software, the old version would be on cd, if the newer overlay is mounted it'd use that to "overwrite" the old system).
Is there any interest for this?
Similar Threads
-
By drtkm in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2009, 03:43 AM
-
By jim1944 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-25-2007, 04:34 AM
-
By davea0511 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-15-2005, 06:52 AM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 11:42 PM
-
By probono in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2003, 04:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

New BroadCom 9500-8i Tri-Mode HBA Card Storage Adapter New-Sealed
$245.57