Probono,
Just loaded the new Kanotix 2005-02 and thought that I would try Dvdshrink againtrouble is I can't find it. Was it removed for any reason
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Ray
Probono,
Just loaded the new Kanotix 2005-02 and thought that I would try Dvdshrink againtrouble is I can't find it. Was it removed for any reason
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Ray
Yes, due to potential legal issues in some countries.
Greetings,
probono
Probono,
Thanks, I guessed as much, great pity though.
Ray

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$319.00
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00