Hi, I'm trying to run knoppix 3.8.1 on Dell 9300 laptop. Keyboard allows me to hit enter to start boot up, but will not work when it boots into the gui. Keyboard works fine on kubuntu, mepis, pclos, knoppix 3.6 etc etc etc. Please help as I love the 'new' look of knoppix.
ps Have tried lang=us (but the problem occurs after this screen, it is definately a detection problem)
Edit: I should have just looked at 1 more google page (after looking at numerous) before I posted. All I had to do was - at boot: knoppix acpi=off. All is now good.
Hope this helps someone else
Many thanks
wanger

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64 disk drive - enhancer 2000 & 30 disks
$110.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99