What date release are you running?
rock
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone got both persistent home and myconfig to work together. myconfig saves passwords and stiff .... thats a good thing. And a persistent home on my USB memorystick is also a good thing ... but when i load myconfig, it looses settings like keymap and so on ... but i have the users and passwords loaded.
Hmmz ...... does anyone have a solution to this problem?
Thanks,
Johnny
What date release are you running?
rock
I haven't been able to make them both work together if they are at the same device partition.
The only solution i've found is to partition my usb pen drive in two (sda1 and sda2), I save my config into sda1 and my persistent home in sda2. At the boot prompt, you must write: knoppix myconfig=/dev/sda1 home=/dev/sda2.
It also works saving one thing into the usb pen drive and another at the HD or floppy.
It worked for me. Hope it help you.
Victor Alonso.
Thank you very much! That solved my problem!!
Thanks for the feed back. I've wondered about this. I hope these two will be made to work off the same partition in a future release.Originally Posted by humanizer

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00