Hi,
the command you are citing is outdated, you can find the new one on http://klik.atekon.de/docs
Greetings,
probono
I run the command wget klik.berlios.de/client/install -O -|sh
it connects to lkik.atekon.de and sends an http request and gets a 200 OK
response, then it downloads something
Length: 11,432 [text/plain]
**then I see this error**
ind: /root/.mozilla/: No such file or directory
it downloads a bit more, and then I see this error
lib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified
kdialog: cannot connect to X server :0.0
I tried creating the .mozilla directory and it didn't complain about that
missing anymore, but the rest of the errors were still there.
Hi,
the command you are citing is outdated, you can find the new one on http://klik.atekon.de/docs
Greetings,
probono
Ah, I assumed since the sticky note at the top of this forum had this command that it would be the one to use. Perhaps that should be updated as well.
However, I tried the new command with the same results. I have a Knoppix 3.7 HD install.
Thanks, I have updated it.
Please try from the Live CD. (I have no HD install to test with, but some people report they are using it also with HD installs).
Greetings,
probono

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99