-
HUGE THANKS!
I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone here. Last week I was on vacation out of the country and while there my hard drive failed (Windows wouldn't boot). I know, I know, Windows right...
Well I didn't have a drive with me (took my extra battery instead) so I was hosed. When i got back I bought a new drive for my laptop and an external enclosure to put my dead drive in (Windows wouldn't even reinstall unless I reformatted!). So I plugged it into Windows and nada, Windows would actually hard lock.
So a friend suggested I try Knoppix (d'oh!) which I hadn't thought of yet. I did, OMFG! I'm using it now and have my other Windows PC mounted up and am copying my data accross the network now!!! So, in short you guys SAVED MY ASS!!!!!
I had hours and hours of work on here that I would have lost, but most importantly I would have lost the 600 pictures I took on my vacation, honestly I would have paid to get them back if I'd had to. But thanks to you guys I'm getting it back now!!!
As I run an open source project I know how helpful feedback is, and well while this isn't technically feedback I wanted you to know that you've saved me, I hope that puts a smile on your face!!! I'll also be posting in my forums just in case my users don't know about you guys....
Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KICK ASS PRODUCT!!!!!!
Ross Carlson
Similar Threads
-
By GuyKnick in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2008, 04:10 AM
-
By babelbrennt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-26-2006, 07:09 PM
-
By edwood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-31-2005, 10:57 PM
-
By roadrunner in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 11-17-2005, 08:09 PM
-
By Leipe_Po in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel Core i7-10700T SRH6U 4.50Ghz - CM8070104282215
$130.00

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99