-
Boot into presentation
Hello I want to remaster Knoppix that on a start up it will boot into open office and start presentation automatically, start like an index.html does. Looking for an advice ho to do it.
Thanks
Nikolay
-
Senior Member
registered user
Did you try putting a link to that presentation in /home/knoppix/.kde/autostart folder? If you did not try it please do, I think it should work. If it does not work then try the following:
Make a file like this:
code:
#####Start#######
#!/bin/sh
ooimpress filename
######End########
Where filename is the name of your presentation file. And put it in /home/knoppix/.kde/autostart folder. It should work. Good luck
-
Senior Member
registered user
I forgot to tell you that you need to make the above file executable.
-
Thanks a lot, wll try as soon as get some time (tomorrow more likely) and will post the results, the only question will it the presentation into full screen mode?
Nikolay
-
Senior Member
registered user
Nikolay
I am sorry, I do not make presentations. So, I do not know how to do it. But one thing I know, in Linux everything is possible, no limits. That's why, I love it. If you can't find an answer, I am willing to search for one. Please let me know.
-
Thanks, still didn't try ( didn't have time at all this weeks (,
but hopefully by the end of next week will be free. Will try and post the results.
Nikolay
Similar Threads
-
By dkirk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 12:10 AM
-
By pepsi_max2k in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 04:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1 - Tested -98% Life
$48.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

SanDisk Optimus 5100 500GB M.2 2280 Internal SSD SDSP51500GAN-000E0
$179.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$74.99