-
Senior Member
registered user
Nikolay
I am sorry, I do not make presentations. So, I do not know how to do it. But one thing I know, in Linux everything is possible, no limits. That's why, I love it. If you can't find an answer, I am willing to search for one. Please let me know.
Similar Threads
-
By dkirk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 12:10 AM
-
By pepsi_max2k in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 04:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00

Vintage Digitizer Tablet Accessories Lot 16 Button Puck & Stylus P/N 01-0339
$140.00

HP 360LX Palmtop PC Vintage Pocket Computer, working, Stylus included.
$69.00

Vintage Data Technology DTC2280 16-Bit ISA I/O Card, Late '80s to Early '90s
$89.00

Vintage IBM Model M Keyboard
$80.00

Vintage 90s PC Lot of 3.5 Floppy Disks Home Office Productivity CAD EXCEL WP AOL
$60.00

Vintage Microtech Europa 40 External SCSI Hard Drive (For Parts/Untested)
$59.95

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

5x Vintage SSS SCP1802D SCP1802LD Ceramic CPU 1802 COSMAC 1978 Gold IC
$224.99

Vintage IMSAI Dual 8” Floppy Disk Drive PerSci 277 Powers On Rare
$1599.00